Lewisham COVID-19 Response Hub wants to look at a longer term response to the impact of this crisis while continuing their current support to individuals - and understand how they can work better together with a broad number of mutual aid groups.
The Lewisham COVID-19 Response Hub (Lewisham Local, Voluntary Services Lewisham, Lewisham Food Bank and AGE UK
Southwark & Lewisham) also want to know what sort of support would be most helpful to
you right now.
They would really appreciate your time in completing these questions:
- Area / postcodes your Mutual Aid Group covers?
many volunteers are involved in your group?
- How is your group organised and run?
many vulnerable individuals you have supported & currently supporting?
support might Lewisham Local be able to provide you?
- Do you support any local food
projects? If yes, please name them and
tell us how you support them:
- Would you find any of the following
Safeguarding guides, toolkits & policies
- Training for volunteers
- News on funding opportunities
- How to refer people to specialist support
- Be linked up to your local councillors
They are also asking for good news stories and whether your group would like to be publicised on the website.
PLEASE SEE THE FULL INFORMATION ON THE LETTER BELOW AND VISIT THE LEWISHAM LOCAL WEBSITE.