If you are running music projects/programmes with children and young people and want to better understand the impact of your work, this workshop aims to help understand the basics of impact evaluation.
Date: 14 November 2019, 10:00am-4:00pm
Location: London Bridge Hive, SE1 3SZ
Cost: Varied, see below
We will cover:
- Why evaluate?
- Theory of Change and Outcomes frameworks
- Planning and designing tools for collecting data
- Good practice with evaluation implementation
- Basics of analysing data
- Constructing your report
The course will be interactive and task-based, so please bring a laptop (if you have one) for a practical activity.
Who is this session for?
Organisations and individuals starting out with impact measurement or who want to refresh their knowledge of impact measurement. Whatever your level of knowledge and understanding we will aim to tailor the content to meet your needs.
By the end of the session you will
- Gain knowledge, skills and understanding of how to evaluate music projects
- Have an opportunity to share ideas and get feedback on your own project/organisation evaluation
- Take away templates and tools for evaluation planning
Cost of session: £30 freelancer rate; £50 organisations with annual turnover of less than £250k; £80 organisations with annual turnover of more than £250k. Tea and coffee will be provided. Please bring your own lunch.