This workshop, led by Alex Ivanovich, aims to:
- Introduce accessible songs that are tried and tested with disabled children
- Learn about different approaches to singing within a context of imaginative thinking around singing and disability
- Experience how simple, accessible ICT resources that are widely available in SEN settings can be used to involve even the most severely disabled children in singing.
What you get:
- A repertoire of accessible songs and resources to take away
- An understanding of different approaches to accessible singing
- Opportunities to discuss and get advice on accessible singing in your own setting
This workshop is aimed at anyone working with primary-age disabled children in either SEN or mainstream settings, whether youre a beginner or more experienced. No musical or technical knowledge necessary.
For full details and to book a place visit the Sing Up website