This entry-level masterclass is for artists and facilitators with a keen interest in participatory arts.
16 April 2016, Deptford, London
Led by Isaac Ngugi and Caroline Jeyaratnam-Joyner
- Explore person-centred approaches within participatory arts practice, recognising that everybody is a creative being.
- Explore active listening, awakening of the senses and matching values; build your portfolio as a participatory artist facilitator.
Suitable for: this entry-level masterclass is for artists and facilitators with a keen interest in participatory arts
Date: Saturday 16 April 2016
Time: 10am to 4.30pm
Venue: The Albany (in the Red Room), Douglas Way, Deptford SE8 4AG
Cost: £55 (maximum 16 participants)
Bookings: Book your place by emailing or call 020 8692 4446 (ext. 273)
What you will get from the day:
- Understand essential components within participatory arts practice, including setting up a safe space
- Examine what is important to you as an artist facilitator
- Recognise your strengths and where you want to develop