An introduction to audio editing techniques using Audacity for educators of 11-24 year olds.
Date and time: 29 May, 4:30 6:30pm
An introduction to audio editing techniques using Audacity. This course will cover the basics of:
- Capturing audio effectively with a microphone.
- Editing audio.
- Adding basic effects.
- Downloading and combining free sound effects and music.
This course is open to anyone who works with young people aged 11-24 in London.
At the end of the course, delegates will
- Understand the technical requirements for setting up for digital audio recording and editing.
- Understand how to capture audio effectively.
- Understand key audio editing techniques.
- Understand how to use key effects.
- Understand where to find and download free sound effects and music.
- Understand how to combine and mix audio.