The Audience Agency have launched a free Digital Audience Survey to help users understand more about their online audiences as so many creative activities move online in response to ovid-19.
Why use the Digital Audience Survey?
- Understand who your online audiences are and get their feedback
- Compare the profile of your physical and digital audiences
- Compare your digital audience with other organisations in the cultural sector
- Compare your audiences to other digital cultural audiences across the UK
- Identify opportunities for future audience and programme development
- Plug some of the audience data gap resulting from the COVID-19 crisis
How to get started
To get started simply fill in the Digital Audience Survey request form and the team will be in
touch within 2 working days with the survey link.
In regards to GDPR compliance, as the survey will be deployed by the organisation, they will
still be the data controller and The Audience Agency the data processor. However, the survey
introduction will need to reference both the organisation and The Audience Agency as data
controllers and processors.
This survey is designed to help an organisation better understand who engages with their digital creative
content and why.
To apply for the survey and read more click here.