The assembly fund is now open for applications from local groups and organisations.
Your proposal for the Whitefoot Community Fund should reflect one or more of our priorities:
- Healthy living including fitness, wellbeing and mental health.
- Creative arts using art to bring Whitefoot residents together and foster a sense of community spirit, mutual understanding and respect.
- Improved parks, play areas and green spaces helping improve our local living environment, making Whitefoot a safer, cleaner and greener place to live, work, and learn.
We are also interested in exciting intergenerational projects and creating development opportunities for Whitefoot residents.
How much is available?
There is £12,500 available.
There is no cap on the amount you can apply for. If applying for more than £2,000 you will need to have conducted robust research and be able to:
- evidence the need for your project
- demonstrate it is a high value project that will have a greater impact on the ward.
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form and send it to Ali.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for applications is 11.59pm on Sunday 23 September 2018.