Delivery of the Family Arts Festivals in 2013 and 2014 and
Evaluation of the Family Friendly Arts Campaign
A consortium of the largest and most influential arts membership organisations has received a grant of £1.1 million from Arts Council England to run large scale, three-year (2012-15) national collaborative programme led by the visual and performing arts sectors to increase levels of arts engagement by families and young people.
- Association of British Orchestras
- Theatrical Management Association
- Society of London Theatre
- Independent Theatre Council
- Visual Arts & Galleries Association
- Dance UK
More information about how to tender is available from the Theatrical Management Association’s website.
The closing date for both tenders is Tuesday 29 January 2013.