Punchdrunk Enrichment are looking for a site officer to join their team.
Dates: July-December 2013
Salary: £18,500-£20,000 pro rata
Punchdrunk Enrichment is the education and outreach wing of acclaimed theatre company Punchdrunk. Over the past 4 years the department has taken the companys groundbreaking practice into numerous participatory settings, developing innovative and engaging projects which emulate the ethos of the wider company.
In June the company opens its new London production The Drowned Man: A Hollywood Fable a co-production with the National Theatre. Alongside the production the enrichment department will offer a range of engagement opportunities across the site. These will include workshops for schools, professional development opportunities, outreach projects with local schools, community liaison and pre and post show talks. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be the lead point of contact for the department on site.
The successful candidate will work with the existing enrichment team and production staff on site to ensure the smooth running of all activities and maintain effective communication between all partners and onsite staff. They will become a trusted member of the onsite team and part of the fabric of the production.
The post is offered as a full time 6 month fixed term contract.
Duties to include:
– Communication and scheduling with partner organisations
– Scheduling on site activity in relation to projects
– Liaison with artists and participants from partner organisations
– Front of house duties meeting and greeting partner organisations
– Reporting back to enrichment team
– Compiling an effective record of evaluation data
– Delivering and upholding effective safeguarding practices
– Developing safe working practices and systems
– Working effectively with on site team to ensure smooth running of the
– Marketing and recruitment for some activity
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to