A Foundation created in 1967 to support the advancement of learning in the arts and sciences
The Eranda Foundation are interested in encouraging the arts, primarily in education and outreach work.
Other interests include supporting social welfare and research into medicine and education, that is primarily medical and scientific education.
Individuals are not eligible to apply, for more information please see contact the address below or see more information on Funding Central here, including an email form:
Applicants should apply in writing to the Secretary and enclose the following information:
- Evidence of registered charity status.
- Brief description of the activities of the charity.
- Purpose for which new funding is sought.
- Project costs (broken down as much as possible).
- Information on funds raised and pledged.
- Most recent accounts.
- Most recent annual report.
Mrs Gail Devlin-Jones
The Eranda Foundation
PO Box 6226
Telephone: 01296 689157