Early years creative practitioners or organisations who work outside, or in 3D
Opportunity at an upcoming networking event in Lewisham
This is part of The Rainbow Collective Programme for 2013-2014.
Who is this for?
- If you are an artist or arts organisation working in early years arts or would like to adapt your practice to work in early years, and trial it to early years practitioners
- You are based in or work in Lewisham
- Would like to showcase your outdoor or large/3D arts activity to the early years sector
We are looking for people to express an interest in running a taster activity during the evening.
What type of activity?
It could be that you are looking to adapt your activity to work outside, with materials or on a large scale and would like feedback. You may already have a developed activity you would like to showcase. It could be:
- Dancing outside
- Drama outside
- Story building with natural materials
- Creating a den/outdoor theatre space
- Sculpture with natural materials
- Music making outdoors
- We are open to your ideas!
At our last event in February, we had representatives from health, libraries, schools and early years settings. This is a ‘soft sell’ environment, where you will have a chance to show what you can do and network informally and formally.
Event date will be mid to late June and most likely after school (from 4.30pm tbc).
Deadline to express your interest is midday, Monday 19 May. Please send a short paragraph about what you might do, your CV and enclose any photographs (no more than 2mb) and/or web links. Please email email@example.com ” target=”_blank”>firstname.lastname@example.org
charge, you can promote your services directly to those working in the early years sector by
delivering a workshop of your choice. This is a valuable opportunity for you to show off the
exciting opportunities that you or your organisation can offer early years settings, and hopefully build relationships that will lead to future