10 month Fixed Term, 35 hours per week, £34,812 per annum plus benefits including a final salary pension scheme, generous annual leave, and flexible and hybrid working. Closing date: 9am Monday 18th July 2022.
Open Until: 18/07/2022
Contract: Fixed Term for 10 months, working 35 hours per week (Arts Council also recognises the benefit of flexible working as a valued part of the way we work, and welcome applications from individuals who require flexibility)
Salary: £34,812 per annum plus benefits including a final salary pension scheme, generous annual leave, and flexible and hybrid working.
Location: London (The role will be based at our London office; however, we are operating a hybrid way of working and support our staff to make use of remote working options when combined with regular on-site contact days with other members of the team, normally 1-2 days a week)
Arts Council England is looking for a Relationship Manager, Visual Arts based in London for a full-time fixed-term position. This is a maternity cover starting in October until end of July 2023.
To apply for this position, you must be passionate and knowledgeable about the arts and cultural sector and have experience working with creatives or cultural organisations. You should also be open to and interested in working with people from different backgrounds.
Here are some of the things a Relationship Manager works on in a typical week:
- Advising artists and organisations about how to apply for grants from our funding programmes ‘National Lottery Project Grants’ and ‘Developing Your Creative Practice’
- Reading funding applications and writing assessments about them to inform our decision-making panels
- Making decisions about whether or not to fund applications by reading applications and taking part in decision panels
- Helping to improve the diversity of the projects we fund by giving feedback to applicants and looking to support a wide range of first-time applicants
- Working with and supporting a number of organisations which receive regular funding from us, our National Portfolio Organisations (NPOs)
Equality Diversity and Inclusion Statement: Arts Council are committed to building an inclusive employer and workplace and recruiting a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Arts Council.
Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people, those from Black, Asian, and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds are underrepresented in our workforce so we particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.
About ACE: Arts Council offers a range of benefits to our employees including hybrid and flexible working, a generous annual leave allowance and the Arts Council Retirement Plan – a final salary scheme. To find out more, click here.
We believe our recruitment process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect with our application guidance and more about our commitment to diversity on our website here.
Please read our application guidance for further information on the application process
To find out more and view the recruitment pack please click here