A workshop for charities and community organisations facing funding cuts to explore their options and create an action plan.
Date: 03/12/2023 – 03/12/2023
This workshop will provide a space for trustees and managers of charities and community organisations that face significant funding cuts to explore their options and create an action plan.
We will look at the information trustees need in order to make decisions about the organisations future direction. This will include:
- Having a good grasp on finances and reserves
- Flexible budgeting for restructured service delivery
- Identifying activities that cannot be cut and those that can
- The potential costs of closing down the organisation
- Using cashflow forecasts to identify critical decision points
- Opportunities for income generation
- Avoiding insolvency
- Closure, mergers and relocating services elsewhere
- Key factors in managing change
- Identifying a working group and priorities for action
This workshop is suitable for trustees or committee members and managers of voluntary and community organisations that are facing significant funding cuts. It is free for VAL members.
Please book via our website at www.valewisham.org.uk