Want to learn how to write a persuasive business plan for your social business?
Date: 29/06/2022 – 29/06/2022
This course will introduce you to the key concepts and contents of a
business plan. It uses a business planning format tailored to suit
social enterprises. This will help you to think
through, clarify and communicate what will make your social enterprise stand out from the crowd. You will leave with the beginnings of your road map to a succesful start-up and there will be the opportunity for further peer support to keep you on track.
- Why there is a need for your social enterprise
- Who will be your clients or customers
- What products or services your social enterprise will sell
- Where your social enterprise will fit in relation to other providers
- How you will fund your social enterprise
If you are setting up a social enterprise and are ready to get your ideas on paper this workshop will get you started.
For more details and to book please visit our website