New World Gallery teachers private view event at the Horniman Museum and Gardens on Thursday 28th June from 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
Date: 07/12/2023 – 07/12/2023
Teachers! Come along to the Horniman Museum and Gardens for a chance to see our new World Gallery before it opens to the public. Find out about new school sessions, meet one of the curators of the exhibition and explore new resources for the space. This event is aimed at primary, secondary and SEND school teachers.
The evening will include:
- Private view of the new World Gallery
- Meet on of the curators of the exhibition
- Find out what’s on offer for schools
- Details of how to organise a school visit at the museum
- free wine and refreshments
To book your free place please email firstname.lastname@example.org