Join us for a day of fundraising support in Bellingham Friday 29th March 10am-3pm
Date: 04/03/2024 – 04/03/2024
BRAG (Bellingham Regeneration Arts Group) are running a Fundraising Support Day in partnership with Bellingham Community Project.
Improve your fundraising skills and dip in and out of a day of fundraising support.
– Meet and hear from the National Lottery Community Fund and Arts Council England
– Learn the basics of developing business relationships
– Brush up on your bid writing skills
This day is for organisations working with children, young people or cross-generational groups and are delivering or interested in delivering creative activities.
– 10:00am – Tea and coffee
– 10:15am Meet the funders: talks and Q&A
National Lottery Community Fund
Arts Council England Project Fund
– 11:30am How to develop relationships with business: the basics
Jenny Daly, Head of Business & Development, The Albany
– 12:15 1:00pm – Lunch (included)
– 1:15 2:30pm – How to write a funding application
David Johnson, Head of Programme Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy
– 2:30-3:00pm – Find your fundraising bid partner.
Network with organisations working on creative projects in Bellingham with a view to joint funding bids
– 3pm close
Important booking information
This event is free to attend but does require a fully refundable deposit. Please select your ticket type at checkout to let us know which part of the day you are attending:
– The morning session (10.00-1.00pm, £5 depoist)
-The afternoon session (12.15-3.00pm, £5 deposit)
-The full day (10.00-3.00pm, £10 deposit)
The deposit is refundable in cash on the day.
All ticket types include lunch. Please indicate any dietary requirements in the booking form.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch with Jane Hendrie firstname.lastname@example.org
This is partnership project with the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy Programme.