An introduction to a range of ways you can integrate drawing into your teaching practice to support creative and cross-curricular learning.
Our CPD programme has been devised by drawing on the most successful elements of our projects, which are designed to deliver fun and effective learning.
For KS 1&2 teachers.
At each workshop you will work with a professional artist to:
- learn new skills through participating in hands-on art activities
- gain fresh ideas for delivering arts-based activities back in the classroom
- develop confidence through exploring your own creativity
- participate in discussions with peers to share ideas and practice
- Bring a friend for half price (£60 for two places saving £20)
- Book 3 sessions for £96 (saving £24)
- Book 7 sessions for £180 (saving £60)
Price includes all workshop materials, a take-away resource, refreshments and an optional follow up consultation with one of our project managers.
For more info and to book: http://www.bowarts.org/education/professional-development-training