This workshop will provide the basics for if you are starting to think about how to raise funds for your project or organisation.
Date: 28 November 2019, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Terrace Room | 83 Margaret Street, W1W 8TB
Cost: Varied, see below
Led by professional fundraiser Nancy Hitzig, this workshop will provide the basics for if you are starting to think about how to raise funds for your project or organisation.
We will cover:
- Different ways of generating income: trusts and foundations, donations, crowd-sourcing, matched funding, in-kind funding
- What funders are looking for
- Planning for fundraising in your project timelines
The course will be interactive and task-based.
Who is this session for?
Organisations and individuals starting out with fundraising, for example musician/producers, project managers in music/arts, community music and arts organisation staff, animateurs, early years music practitioners.
Whatever your level of knowledge and understanding we will aim to adapt the content to meet your needs.
By the end of the session you will…
- Gain knowledge, skills and understanding of fundraising
- Have an opportunity to get feedback on your ideas for fundraising
- Take away a fundraising toolkit
Cost of session: £20 freelancer rate; £35 organisations with annual turnover of less than £250k; £55 organisations with annual turnover of more than £250k. Tea and coffee will be provided.