Our highly-popular 12-week training course in the theory and practice of film programming returns to London for Autumn 2017.
Participants will learn the knowledge and skills to plan, produce and promote their own events, and make their own opportunities to work in the film exhibition industry.
You will think about the meaning and purpose of programming, meet experienced industry professionals and take on practical projects that culminate in running your own film screening events. Youll also take on a personal research project which will develop your expertise in one area of film culture.
Funded by Creative Skillset and supported by Goldsmiths, University of London.
- This is without doubt the best course I have ever studied. Its been inspirational and to some extent revelatory for me.
- Each session covered the essentials needed from start to finish. The group task as well as personal project helped us to action the theory we learnt.
- One of the real strengths of this course was that the tutors created a relaxed and supportive environment from the start.
- Its been one of the best things Ive done all year! Ive made so many friends, and its been great hearing about different stories and career paths.
- Ive made some really great contacts both among the other students and with some of the speakers.
- It really was a brilliant, insightful course. And its obvious that a lot of hard work and dedication went into it, for which I am really grateful.
Full info and application at cinema-forever.co.uk/screenplay2017