Our free-to-access online course will help you understand the principles and master the practice of carrying out evaluation in the arts, culture and heritage sector. All course content is available now via the FutureLearn website. Start at any time. Register now to start learning.
Date: 22/11/2023 – 31/03/2024
Together with the University of Leeds, we have developed a free-to-access online course:
Evaluation for Arts, Culture and Heritage: Principles and Practice.
This self-guided course offers the opportunity to hear from experts, develop new approaches and build your evaluation skills and confidence.
All course content is available via the FutureLearn online learning platform. Head to the FutureLearn website to register and gain full free access to the course for two weeks. Start at any time.
Who is this evaluation skills course for?
- Arts, culture and heritage sector professionals, managers and practitioners keen to learn more about the fundamentals of robust evaluation practice
- Cultural sector senior leaders and board members
- Freelance artists and practitioners
- Early career arts and heritage sector professionals
- Early career funders and policymakers
- Students and academics interested in cultural management
For more information click HERE