In this informative, accessible webinar run by Ethical Property Foundations experienced solicitors and surveyors, we will cover the basics of negotiating your lease for the best deal for your organisation and how to manage your relationship with your landlord. You will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
If you are a charity with premises this series of webinars by Ethical Property Foundation in partnership with Community
Southwark and Lewisham Local could be for you. The first is about negotiating leases.
10am -12pm, 24 February 2021
The webinar will help you:
- Understand some of the legal jargon and demystify a lease
- Understand the negotiation process and how to evaluate what is right for your organisation
- Understand what the principles within a Heads of Terms document mean
- Understand different types of agreement lease vs licence
- Recognise and understand how to manage common problem areas, such as rent reviews, break clauses
- Understand the principles to be followed when reviewing or terminating your lease
This event is part of the 2021 National Programme for Property Education, bringing free property training to local groups across England & Wales. www.propertyhelp.org
Other courses are:
- Running Energy Efficient Premises to Cut Bills & Your Carbon Footprint
- Everyday Premises Management in a Covid World
- How To Write A Property Plan For Your Charity