This workshop will help you optimise your marketing strategy on the biggest social media platforms and use data to find your target audience.
Date: Tuesday 15th December 2020
In this 2-hour introduction to social media marketing led by award-winning social media and content strategist Chasity “Nao” Johnson, you learn about:
- The two major fallacies about social media marketing
- Why social media marketing MUST be a part of an integrated marketing communications strategy to be effective
- Qualitative and quantitative data that will help you find your target audience (and Chastity will show you free sources for capturing audience data)
- Five of todays biggest social media platforms
- And how you can optimize your Instagram strategy
About the tutor
Chasity Nao Johnson is a social media and content strategist with more than 10 years of industry experience. Prior to moving to the U.K. from the U.S., Chastity worked with the likes of the Chicago Tribune and NBC5 Chicago, where she won an Emmy award in New Media Interactivity as a part of the NBC5 Chicago Street Team.
When not lecturing at Goldsmiths, Chasity currently works as a senior strategist at M&C Saatchi London, where her core responsibilities include ideating and developing native social media content that resonates with target audiences whilst reflecting client objectives, development of digital and social media campaigns and strategies, influencer marketing strategies, research and insights into the ever-changing algorithms and best practices of social media networks, the establishment and facilitation of editorial processes as well as the procurement and development of digital and social media properties.
For more information visit the eventbrite page.