A practical workshop to build the music-making knowledge, skills and confidence of those who work with babies and children aged from 0 to 5 years, no musical expertise necessary.
Cost: £50, including refreshments and course materials.
Booking and more information: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-kodaly-in-the-early-years-tickets-8608727937
Venue: Bloomsbury Central Baptist Church, 235 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8EP
Benefits of this workshop include;
- detailed hand-outs full of information, ideas and resources
- increased confidence through a better understanding of how to use singing games and rhymes to support musical and holistic development with links to the EYFS framework
- the development of your knowledge and understanding on selecting quality songs and rhymes
- improved skills to plan, structure and deliver music sessions using songs and rhymes appropriately for different age groups including babies
- a fun day with lots of practical learning and the chance to meet others
Book three Sound Connections courses and get 10% off, use the promo code: 3xbooking