A free half day event for voluntary and community organisations and CVS and other infrastructure organisations with an interest in delivering services in schools which increase students emotional wellbeing.
- Navigate your way through the latest thinking on mental health as it applies to VCOs.
- Learn about the latest tools and resources available.
- Benefit from facilitated discussions specifically for VCS and infrastructure organisations and the opportunity to learn from your colleagues in the field.
- Build your confidence to gain an overview of the issues and concerns around young peoples mental health and some tactics to engage with schools.
- Explore case studies and success stories which focus on positioning and supporting the sector working with schools in order the meet the needs of children and young people.
Lunch will also be provided.
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is aimed at CVS and other infrastructure organisations, and voluntary and community sector service providers who are either currently working with schools or would like to in the future.
Tuesday 10th September 9.30 – 13.00, Westminster
Download the flyer below and book a place.