This one week e-learning course is based on the three pillars of fundraising practice: creative bid writing; grants research; and strategy and planning.
The course is accredited by the NCFE Level 3 Award. Participants will learn from case studies and real grant applications.
- Day 1: Key Fundraising Principles
- Day 2: Lottery Funding Techniques
- Day 3: Writing Creative Applications
- Day 4: Trust Funding Techniques
- Day 5: Funding Strategy
- Day 6: Grant Management & Evaluation
The minimum requirement is three hours per day study (flexible, no set time).