Another chance to join us for this seminar exploring how to offer inclusive workshops for adults with mental health needs. One week to go and a few places still available.
Wednesday 21 November 2012
The Midi Music Company, Deptford
- Understand the impact the arts can have on those with mental health needs
- Learn about the challenges those with mental health needs face
- Find out how to include and integrate those with mental health needs in your workshops
- Get the latest information on personal budgets and how to resource workshops
- Leave knowing how to take the next steps and reach your potential workshop participants with mental health needs
Delivered by professionals, providers and service user consultants in the field, you will hear evidence about the impact of the arts on those with mental health needs, get an essential guide to jargon, learn how to use the right language and hear inspiring stories.
This session is aimed at freelance artists wanting to deliver workshops to adults with mental health needs or include them in their classes. It is also suitable for arts managers wanting to work with this client group and former service users looking to do this kind of work.
Fee: £16.55 (inc. fees), concessions for service users looking to do this kind of work (£10).
This is the second time we have run Hidden Market, and the seminar has been improved based on participant feedback from our first Hidden Market session in June.
‘Overall, very much worthwhile, and illuminating and creative. More!’
To register, please visit http://hiddenmarket2.eventbrite.co.uk
Contact Jane Hendrie email@example.com for more information and more about Branch Out.
Developed in partnership with South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, Lewisham Council and Lewisham Education Arts Network.