Join us on 19 June 2012 for this seminar exploring how to offer inclusive workshops for adults with mental health needs.
- Understand the impact the arts can have on those with mental health needs
- Learn about the challenges those with mental health issues face
- Find out how to include and integrate those with mental health needs in workshops
- Get the latest information on personal budgets and how to fund workshops
- Leave knowing how to take the next steps and reach your potential clients with metal health needs
Delivered by professionals in the field and ex mental health service users, you will hear evidence about the impact of the arts, get an essential guide to jargon, learn how to use the right language and hear inspiring stories.
This session is aimed at freelance artists wanting to deliver workshops to adults with mental health needs or include them in their classes. It is also suitable for arts managers wanting to work with these clients and ex-service users.
Fee: £10.00, subsidies for ex-service users
Please register on Eventbrite and we will invoice you seperately.