A page of resources and advice during the COVID-19 pandemic for Craft Businesses.
The crafts are an important part of our social and economic life with
the Crafts Council Market for Craft report showing craft sales worth £3
billion to the UK economy.
Crafts Council Market know the devastating impact COVID-19 has had on a sector dominated
by micro enterprises and sole practitioners and the UK has now left the
EU which has affected all businesses.
There are a number of new online business resources including films on the following topics;
- Getting noticed with good photography, with Yeshen Venema
- Making the most of your mailing list, with Angus and Lorna Ross
- Legal requirements for small businesses, with Briffa Legal
And there is a long list of Resources for support including:
– An extension to Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) – the self-employed can claim up to £7,500.
– The Business Finance Guide
This is a fantastic resources for small business owners, the self employed, and those specifically running Craft businesses. To read more, visit their website.