Garfield Weston Foundation has announced a £25m one-off fund to support museums, performing and visual arts organisations across the UK.
Grant Weston Foundation has announced a one-off fund to support organisations in the arts and heritage sectors. This funding stream may mean that there will be more opportunities for freelancers and larger projects further down the line.
If you work for an organisation, your organisation could be eligible for some funding. Eligibility Requirements are below.
Size of organisation
- Organisations that can demonstrate a minimum annual income of £500,000 in pre-Covid year (not including income relating to capital projects)
Type of organisation
- Registered charity, CIO or exempt organisation registered with the Charity Commission and operating within the UK
- Performing, visual and literary arts organisations
- Arts centres
- Independent cinemas
- Accredited museums and galleries or museums/galleries working towards accreditation that are NOT run by local authorities
- DCMS sponsored museums and galleries
- Minimum of £100,000 to maximum of £2 million based on size of organisation
- Applications open 5 October 2020 and close 5pm on 9 November 2020
- Decisions made and all applicants notified by 31 January 2021
For more information about the fund visit the website.