The Youth Music Trailblazer fund offers grants of £2,000 to £30,000 to organisations in England to run projects for children and young people (25 or under) to make, learn and earn in music. The project should trial work for the first time, test a new way or working, or disrupt the status quo (or all three!).
Open Until: 13/05/2022
Your work must meet one of our themes:
- Early years
- Disabled, d/Deaf and neurodivergent young people
- Youth justice system
- Young people facing barriers
- Young adults
- Organisations and the workforce.
A Trailblazer project could be:
- A new CIC testing out different ways of supporting nurseries to embed music-making into their day-to-day activities.
- A Music Education Hub that wants to disrupt the status quo of their local music scene by setting up a Youth Board that has budget & power to make decisions about how the hub is run.
- An established youth centre trialling a programme of music activities for the first time.
The deadline for applications is 5pm Friday 13 May 2022.
For information and to apply click HERE