Youth in Action is the EU Programme for young people aged 15-28 (in some cases 13-30). Youth in Action is a programme for all- It promotes mobility within and beyond the EU borders, non-formal learning and intercultural dialogue, and encourages the inclusion of all young people, regardless of their educational, social and cultural background.
This is applicable to young people aged from 13 30, or somebody active in youth work, a youth organisation and a legal resident in one of the Programme or Partner Countries.
Are you one of these structures below, legally established in one of the Programme or partner countries?
- A non-profit or non-governmental organisation
- A local, regional public body
- An informal group of young people
- A body active at European level in the youth field (ENGO), having member branches in at least eight Programme countries
- An international governmental non-profit organisation.
- A profit-making organisation organising an event in the area of youth, sport or culture.
Strands funded include:
Action 1.1 – Youth Exchanges
Action 1.2 – Youth Initiatives
Action 1.3 – Youth Democracy Projects
Action 2 – European Voluntary Service
Action 3.1 – Cooperation with EU Neighbouring Countries
Action 4.3 – Training and Networking activities
Action 5.1 – Meetings of youth and policy-makers
There are 5 funding deadlines each year dependant on when your project/work will take place.