From 1st September 2011 The Woodward Charitable Trust are accepting applications for its General Grants programme. Grants of up to £5000 from its small grants scheme but more can be applied for through the large grants scheme.
The Woodward Charitable Trust will consider applications from those that fall into:
1. Children and young people who are isolated, at risk of exclusion or involved in anti-social behaviour.
2. Minority groups including refugees, gypsies and travellers. Projects that promote integration and community cohesion will be favoured.
3. Prisoners and ex-offenders. Projects that help the rehabilitation and resettlement of prisoners and/or ex-offenders are supported as well as requests to help prisoners families.
4. Disability projects which can include rehabilitation and training for people who are either physically disabled or learning disabled, as well as help to improve employment prospects.
5. Homelessness, especially affecting young people and women, and covering facilities such as women’s refuges.
6. Arts outreach work by local groups for the benefit of disadvantaged people.
7. Environmental projects, especially with a strong educational element.
Please click here for the link to their website for further information and to download the application form.