The Production Manager will manage all aspects of the technical delivery of Theatre Centres production of by Charlotte Josephine, directed by Rob Watt, which tours venues and schools in autumn 2020 and spring 2021.
- Proven experience as a Production Manager.
- Excellent project and budget management skills.
- Good knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely for diverse participants.
- Experience of working in the context of venues and schools touring.
- Experience of taking a mentoring role in supporting colleagues.
- Commitment to, and experience of working to promote access, inclusion and representation and experience.
Nature of the Engagement: This is a freelance engagement and you will be responsible for all tax and NI contributions. There is an expectation that you will spend some on our time working from the Theatre Centre office at the Albany and rehearsals in order to enable you to build relationships across the team. We are looking for someone to start asap. Please visit our web page for all the key dates.
Fee: £2,480 (equivalent to 22 days)
Apply: Please download the Job Pack and apply by email, sending your CV together with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, why you would like to work with Theatre Centre on Birds and Bees, and your availability.
Deadline: 10am 27th April 2020
First interviews (online): Week commencing May 4th 2020