NAVCA are currently running their Tender Support Project that can give you access to eight hours of consultancy to help you prepare for contracting, or prepare a good quality tender submission (worth £500) for only £50.
The support is available to all local charities, community groups and social enterprises in England and can help you to improve the quality of your tenders and your chances of being successful.
The support can be used flexibly according to your needs, and could include:
* Assessment of your readiness for tendering
* Understanding tender requirements
* Guidance and advice on how to approach tenders
* Assessment of policies, systems and procedures for tendering
* Assessing tender suitability
* Checking pre-qualification questionnaires
* Reviewing and improving draft tender submissions
* Preparing for interviews/presentation with a tender evaluation panel
All support is provided by approved high-quality tender consultants and you are able to choose which pre-approved consultant most suits your needs.
The project only runs for a limited amount of time, so in this climate of uncertainty when preparing for contracting and submitting tenders is so important for local organisations, Navca urge you to take advantage of the project while it still exists.
The project is available everywhere in England.
To take advantage of the project, email NAVCA on email@example.com or 0114 289 3982.