Cubbitt is seeking a Programme Manager. Experience of directly delivering arts activities with schools and young people is essential.
Cubitt Education is seeking to appoint an organised, creative and experienced individual to maintain and develop the strands of our programme which focus on schools, young people and families.
Cubitt is a visual arts charity in Angel, Islington: a unique, artist-led organisation that provides opportunities for emerging curators, artists and local people. Cubitts Studios are home to a diverse community of practicing artists, all of whom are involved in the running of the organisation, whilst Cubitt Gallery has built an international reputation for excellence in supporting emerging artists and curators.
Cubitt Education, their outreach and community programme, operates a large network of regular artist-led activities in local schools, community centres, and youth settings in the Islington area. Their work aims to support social cohesion, break down barriers to participation and support individuals to live culturally rich and socially fulfilled lives.
- Salary: £21,000 £26,000 pro rata (according to skills and experience)
- Hours: 3 days per week, 10am-6pm
- Length: 1 Year Fixed Term (renewable)
- Reports to: Cubitt Board of Trustees, Cubitt Education Committee
- DEADLINE: 5pm Wednesday 11th February 2015
- Provisional Interview Dates: 25th / 26th February 2015
For full details please visit Cubitt website and download the Job Description and Application Form.