The Community Grants programme awards grants to charities, resident and community organisations working for the benefit of people who live in the areas in which Peabody operates
Purpose: For activities which improve the quality of life of Peabody residents by supporting local activities that:
- Are responding to identified community need
- Bring communities together
- Promote wellbeing
The Fund is able to support activities benefitting residents of all ages and priority will be given to:
- Organisations/projects addressing the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the community
- Peabody resident-led projects. If an applicant organisation is not resident-led, they will need to demonstrate strong connections with local residents, strong partnership working in the locality, a commitment to the locality after the proposed project is complete, and a clear understanding of community needs
- Youth led projects up to the age of 24.
Grants of between £500 and £5,000 are available.
The deadline for this round is 5pm on Friday 4th March 2016
More information here.
And see their new homes in development in London Borough of Lewisham