The Education Assistant is responsible for developing and delivering the educational programme and activities at the Estorick Collection.
Key tasks of the Education Assistant include:
- delivering the Estorick Collections education programme to schools, college and university groups, families and adults;
- engaging teachers and educators through dedicated events;
- planning, organising and delivering educational talks and practical workshops, creating resources based on both the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions;
- responding to changes in the National Curriculum;
- maintaining and updating a contacts database through which to promote and disseminate information on educational activities and events;
- promoting educational events;
- working with volunteers and freelance educators;
- working in partnership with external organisations.
Deadline: 27th March 2014, Interviews Tuesday 1st April 2014