The Royal Ballet School seek to fill this new role
A brand new role has been created within this busy and diverse team which runs our associate programme, outreach courses and events, auditions and partners with schools around the UK to introduce ballet to children of all ages.
The priority for this role will be to review current departmental administration processes with a view to streamlining and digitising data management. Emphasis will be placed on reassessing and developing the school database in order to realise its full potential and work with other key departments to ensure consistency of data.
Daily duties will cover managing the Outreach & Access team, planning and delegating work across them and providing administrative support at peak times.
To succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant administration experience (at least 5 years), ideally gained in a busy and varied office
- Proven experience of reviewing administrative processes to achieve efficiency
- Good working knowledge of database systems, confidence with IT and the desire to undergo further technical training to become a super user of our system
- Methodical approach to managing large amounts of data with a high attention to detail
- Experience in a supervisory role (desirable) and looking to take a step up into first-line management
- Confidence, leadership qualities and a supportive attitude in order to drive the change agenda and lead, develop and support a team of highly effective staff.
£30,000 £33,000 per annum, depending on experience
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role.
For more information and to appl please go to: http://www.royalballetschool.org.uk/information/work-with-us/current-vacancies/