The Weston Anniversary Fund is a one-off grants scheme that will fund Capital projects that provide new, or improve existing community facilities for people across the UK.
Deadline for applications is 30th June 2018
In 2018 the Foundation will be celebrating its 60th anniversary. As
part of these celebrations they are launching the Weston Anniversary Fund.
This one-off grants scheme will fund Capital projects that provide
new, or improve existing community facilities for people across the UK.
Weston Anniversary Fund Outline:
- One-off grants scheme to run exclusively in 2018 to support Capital
projects that will make a difference to local charities across the UK;
- Open to UK registered charities, CIOs, places of worship and state maintained schools only;
- Grants will range from £30,000 £150,000;
- Applications open on 5th January 2018 and close on 30th June 2018;
- Applications to be submitted online;
- Planning permission will need to be secured (where required) by the time the Fund closes on 30th June 2018;
- Grants will need to be spent and projects completed by the end of 2020;
- You can apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in
receipt of a grant or has been rejected by the Foundation within the
past 12 months.
The Anniversary Fund Application Guidelines outline what they can accept applications for, the information they will require and how to apply.