If your group could benefit from a helping hand to get established so it can really fulfil its potential and evolve into a sustainable music programme, Music For All can help you.
Deadline: 30th June 2021
Music for Alls Community Project Funding awards up to £2,500 to not-for-profit
organisations, VCSEs, registered charities and schools that aim to bring musical projects to their local communities.
- We only support applications within the UK and Ireland
- You are not eligible to apply if you are only in the UK for study purposes
- You will require the support of an independent referee
- We do not fund retrospectively
- We prioritise applications to those most in need
- The process takes around 3 months from application to outcome notification
For more information, visit the website.