£500 grants available. Open to applications 16 March. Funding can go towards 'enabling community participation in the arts' amongst other things.
Open: 14/03/2022 – 10/04/2022
Funding can go towards any of the below projects:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
If your organisation is carrying out a project within these themes, make sure to get your applications in once the programme launches on Wednesday 16th March 2022. Applications will take just ten minutes to complete!
Organisations must either be in their first year of operation or have an annual income under £250,000. Funding can be used to launch new projects, support existing ones, or cover specific core costs associated with ongoing work.
Please note that schools are eligible to apply if they are a registered charity.