Next deadline 30 August
Lewisham Council are looking to fund arts festival projects led by
not-for-profit organisations and groups. A festival can consist of an
event/events, a series of workshops or arts programming that residents
of Lewisham can access.
Lewisham Arts Festival Fund supports projects that:
- Enhance the identity of Lewisham
- Generate new participants and audiences and support existing ones
- Engage and enrich local communities
- Strengthen local areas and neighbourhood partnerships
- Provide a platform and offer professional development for local artists
- Deliver economic benefits to the local community and the borough
- Projects are also welcomed that support and develop volunteering opportunities.
Lewisham Festival Fund will pledge a maximum of 70% of the total cost of your project. The maximum pledge will be £4,000.
At least 30% of the total cost of your project needs to come from
other sources, including Crowdfunder pledges, grants from other funders
including those on Crowdfunder http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/funds
excluding other Lewisham Council departments or the Small and Faith
Crowdfunder fund, and in-kind contributions or earned income (for
example through ticket sales).
Wednesday 30 August Deadline for projects to be ready for pledges.
To be ready for pledges you must have 30% of funding raised or 15% if
15% of your budget is in-kind.