Open Until: 12/05/2023
You will work closely with the Head of Service to create and update engaging content on Southwark Music’s website and social media channels. You will build on our existing relationships with schools, music organisations and practitioners and form new partnerships to ensure we continue to provide the very best music education for the young people of our community.
Key duties will include:
- To maintain and deliver our Music Service communication strategy and plan. Lead and coordinate communication and engagement activity with employees and stakeholders to ensure that everyone understands what we want to achieve, how and why. Including developing new strategies to engage CYP on SMS social media platforms.
- To develop new content to post in order to promote SMS activities.
- To work with subject leads to capture information and translate into easy to understand updates to regularly populate channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the Southwark Music website.
- To write and distribute the hub newsletter, disseminating news and opportunities from hub partners, reporting on music education news and relevant music hub communications from Arts Council England.
- Job Title: Communications Manager (1.5 days a week)
- Salary: £10k-£15k
- Hours: Part time
- Artform: Music
- Role: Marketing & Digital
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing date: Fri, 12 May 2023
To apply for this job please visit the Southwark Council Jobs website: https://jobs.southwark.gov.uk/jobs/communication-manager-part-time–sc05682
- Contact name: Jennifer Cable
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org