Work for a recognised Film Organisation to take the lead in the development and implementation of their Youth focused Talent Development Programme.
Our client is a creative, innovative organisation, which aims to inspire young people through the medium of film by delivering a wide range of activities and events to encourage watching, making and critical understanding of film.
Design and manage the Talent Development Programme which has a target age group of 5-19 years old. The programme will provide them with expert training in film reviewing, reporting and programming.
Key Responsibilities –
- Prepare the overall project management plan for Talent Development including the scheduling and budgeting
- Build key relationships and partnerships, identifying resources to enhance the programme
- Arrange seminars, master classes, training and industry placements
- Brief, coach, support and chaperone participants in preparation for assignments.
It is essential that you have experience of working with young people in a film environment along with practical film making experience. Youll also have strong organisational, project management and budgeting skills.
Preferably youll have film journalism experience and have worked with PR agencies, talent agencies, distributors, cinemas and studios within the film industry.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertisesactiveroles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isnt quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here
To learn more about Searchlight, see:www.searchlight.com.