GEM, the voice for heritage learning, is offering a free year-long membership and a complimentary supplier listing for freelance museum and heritage education professionals new to GEM.
Freelancers are an essential part of the museums and heritage education fabric. In these unprecedented times, we understand that many freelancers are experiencing hardship and need the support of a strong membership organisation more than ever.
That is why GEM is offering a free year-long membership and a complimentary supplier listing for freelance museum and heritage education professionals new to GEM. All current GEM members that are freelancers will receive a complimentary supplier listing.
What can freelancers gain from joining GEM?
- Digital copy of the twice-yearly GEM Case Studies.
- Access to JEM, the Journal of Museum Education.
- Monthly eNews with exclusive content, news and events, job opportunities and career case studies from professionals in sector.
- Invitations to member-only events, meetups and training.
- Mentor/mentee programmes.
- Dedicated GEM Area Reps across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Discounts on GEM training programme, Conference fees, Event advertising, Job advertising
To take advantage of this offer please follow the link to their website.