Volunteer Centre Lewisham are inviting applications for a free Volunteering Consultant.
Do you want your organisation to be a good place to volunteer? Do you want to develop your organisation? Would you like to have some 1:1 in depth support to help you develop your volunteering policies and procedures and help in recruiting your volunteers?
Support provided could include:
- Developing and/or reviewing volunteer policy and procedures, volunteer expenses policy
- Developing and/or reviewing volunteer application forms, interview forms, agreement forms, feedback forms, activity sheets, exit interviews etc
- Writing role descriptions
- Helping recruit and induct volunteers. This work has enabled them to understand and gain confidence in understanding and dealing with volunteers. Through this, organisations have been able to provide a good volunteering experience as well as develop at the same time.
To be eligible to apply for a FREE CONSULTANCY ON VOLUNTEERING RECRUITMENT AND MANAGEMENT your organisation needs to:
- Have an annual income of less than £200,000/year (PLEASE NOTE NEW INCOME LEVEL)
- Be based in Lewisham
- Support people living in Lewisham
- Have less than 50 volunteers.
So far Volunteer Centre Lewisham has worked with organisations including sports, arts, community libraries, environmental groups, social enterprises, etc. They have genuinely expressed appreciation for all the expert support and time provided by the outreach volunteer coordinator. If your income is more than £200.000 VCL can still work with you but would charge you £7000/year working with you 1 day/week. This is a great opportunity for not only established organisations but for those newly developing.
VCL would like to invite organisations to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd October 2012 at 12.00 noon.
Interviews will take place on Monday 8th or 15th October 2012.
Please reply to email@example.com or for a booking form and more details please contact Ruth or Aparna on 020 8613 7113.