Emergency Exit Arts (EEA) is the organisation with the vision, imagination and capacity to deliver unforgettable theatrical events and participatory experiences. Were seeking an equally ambitious, self-driven Development Manager to support the growth of our awe-inspiring projects, programmes and productions.
Deadline: 6 July 2018, 10am
Youll have cut your teeth at other organisations, ready to take on a managerial role at a small and dynamic organisation and joining our passionate team in a brand-new role. There is room for growing it into a longer term more permanent position, depending on the success of the role.
Key areas of responsibility
- Fundraising strategy, planning and implementation
- Bid writing to Trust & Foundations
- Cultivation and stewardship of supporters
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with supporters
- Gathering monitoring and evaluation information for funders Other income generation as required
2 Days Per Week, £30,000 pro rata