Applications invited for between £100 and £20,000 to deliver specific projects and activities in the park.
Voluntary and community groups are being invited
to apply for a community grant for Crystal Palace Park. The three year
community fund, awards grants to community groups to deliver specific
projects and activities in the park.
Community fund applications for between £100 and £20,000 are
assessed by a panel, and so far a wide range of projects have been
supported. Details about the application process, including eligibility
criteria are available below. Applicants can refer to the published Crystal Palace Park Masterplan and are advised to read and download the following guidance documents.
Community projects fund application documents
- Application letter (includes workshop details)
- Pre-application check list
- Eligibility criteria
- How to apply – Application guidance notes
- Round 6 Friday 27 January 2017
- Round 7 Friday May 5 2017
- Round 8 (final round) Friday 22 September 2017