A new round of the Access Fund is now open! Apply by 28 February 2020.
The Access Fund provides grants of between £100-£1500 to Arts Award
centres working on Arts Award projects with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue.
Who can apply?
Arts Award (Trinity College London) welcome applications from all registered Arts Award centres in the UK, but priority will be given to centres that:
- are working with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue
- will use the grant to support them to pilot, embed or develop their Arts Award work with these groups
If you are a newly trained Arts Award Advisor and need to register your setting as a Centre, find out more here. Centres can be schools, youth clubs, arts organisations etc. etc.!
What can the money be used for?
- Discover, Explore or Bronze logs
- Bronze, Silver or Gold guidance booklets
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials, printing costs, etc
- Tickets for events
- Travel to and from a venue
- Contribution towards the costs of Gold leadership projects
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue
- Adviser/project management/staff time
- Discover certificates
- Moderation costs for Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Specific access requirements e.g. BSL/other translators; assistive
technology specifically related to the Arts Award project (where renting
is not cost effective)
How do I apply?
- Prepare and submit a new grant application
- Deadline: 5pm 27 February 2020