Passionate about arts, culture and education? Help make a difference in to children in Lewisham by joining our Board of Trustees.
Lewisham Education Arts Network has a dynamic and active Board of Trustees. Currently there
are a variety of people on the LEAN board with teaching, community arts and/or
arts education experience. We also have trustees with financial, marketing and business
We are now seeking someone who, after a period of shadowing
the current Chair and receiving their support and mentoring, will take on the
role of LEAN Chair of Trustees for 2019.
- Interested in supporting this small but vital local organisation?
- Want to make a difference to Lewisham children and young people?
- Passionate about the arts?
Please read the information pack below and get in touch with Jane Hendrie for more information.
How to apply
We very much hope that after reading more about LEAN and the role
you are interested in applying to become the next LEAN Chair of Trustees.
Please send a CV with a short covering letter by 31 December 2018 to
Jane Hendrie, Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
In the covering letter please respond to these questions:
- Why do you want to be chair and what do you
hope to gain from joining our board?
- What can you bring to the role (skills,
experience, contacts, other etc.)?
- What else do you expect to be able to offer
We expect to invite a number of applicants to meet us for an